Nissan Product Specialist
Description: Haddad Nissan, one of Berkshire County’s premier automotive dealerships now has immediate opening for a Product Specialist. Our Product Specialists handle the entire delivery process of the vehicle while ensuring the customer is completely satisfied with their purchase.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Present vehicles to customers for delivery, ensuring customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty, and paperwork
- Educates customer(s) by explaining simple procedures and features of the vehicle; assists with pairing phones; training garage door openers; reviewing navigation and key fobs.
- Maintains strong knowledge base of all vehicle makes and models, with ability to effectively present and deliver products to customers.
- Attends all requires training and product launches
- Assists management and sales staff in maintaining long term customer relationships.
- Ensures delivery areas, show floor, lot and other work areas meet Subaru and dealership standards.
- Maintains a professional appearance within dealership and Nissan guidelines
Candidate must be neat in appearance and, have a warm, and friendly personality. Successful candidate must also have strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a high pace environment . A strong aptitude for technology is a real plus.
Applicants must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
We currently have a full-time position available. The full-time position is 40 hour a week schedules.
We strive for complete customer satisfaction, if you feel like you could be an asset to our team, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance